Even if the rest of the world does not recognize your achievements, I hope you will take a time to do so. Not everything will strike a chord with you, but please appreciate and never take those that do for granted.
1. I congratulate you on being someone that others look up to, whether it’s a younger sister, a junior coworker, or simply a friend. You should be proud of yourself if you’ve created yourself an upstanding individual by avoiding the trappings of your socioeconomic class and pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.
2. I am proud of you for standing up for what you believe in, even if it means risking being rejected, mistreated, or despised.
3. It’s no small effort that you’ve developed so many strong connections over the years while also becoming someone worthy of people’s trust.
4. I appreciate all of the times you took charge and addressed a situation because you were the only one with the emotional energy to do so.
5. I applaud all the times you bit your tongue and decided to soothe the individual who revealed their concerns with you instead of saying, “I told you so.”
6. Massive kudos for always attempting to keep healthy and fit in a little workout during the day, despite the fact that life and work constantly seem to get in the way.
7. Thank you for learning to listen without judging or correcting others, and for making it safe for people to speak freely with you.
8. I appreciate your courage in risking your heart to love again after being horribly hurt.
9. I applaud you for being the larger person and for having the maturity to forgive old grievances.
10. Finally, I applaud you for coming up imperfectly, awkwardly, and genuinely – never stop doing so because the world requires more of it.
If you’ve made it this far and feel any better, consider forwarding this to someone who needs to read it today.
Stay Safe and healthy!.