Nairatopic | Sharing The World's Information Latest Questions
1. That male bestie of her also wants to replace her boyfriend. 2. Unhappy people want to make you unhappy, they smell weakness easily. 3. Those people who say “No ...Read more
1. That male bestie of her also wants to replace her boyfriend.
2. Unhappy people want to make you unhappy, they smell weakness easily.
3. Those people who say “No sex before marriage”. They also want to experience sex, just give them right person.
4. Your habitual thoughts which are mixed with any of the feelings of the emotions, go into the subconscious mind & subconscious mind governs 95% of your behaviour. As you sow, so shall you reap.
5. If some people don’t like you, you’re doing something great.
6. That temporary pleasure is not good for long term future.
7. The story we tell ourselves about why we can’t have what we want is what will keep us stuck.
8. The person who cares less has the most power in relationship. More attention, less affection.
9. Memorization doesn’t mean intelligence. They’re two different things.
10. In the quietude of dawn you can reclaim your true power. Boredom sparks creativity.
1. Don’t be the man in the middle! When you go for an interview, try to get first or last in the interview. Because people remember the beginning and the ...Read more
1. Don’t be the man in the middle! When you go for an interview, try to get first or last in the interview. Because people remember the beginning and the end more clearly, many people in the middle tend to blur.
2. When you are interviewing, arrive early and talk to strangers outside for a dozen or twenty minutes, which will make your brain feel familiar with the surroundings and give you more confidence.
3. People will associate you with the adjectives you use on others, a phenomenon known as “unconscious character change.” When you say that a person is sincere and kind, people will connect these traits with you.
4. If you feel like someone is watching you, you can look at your watch or where you are wearing it. If the man is looking at you, he will unconsciously look at his wrist/watch as well.
5. Do you want to be friendly and confident in front of someone you just met? Try to remember his eyes. When you try this method, how often you make eye contact with him just makes you look friendly and confident.
6. If you are nervous before an activity or action, do not bite your nails or smoke, try chewing gum, and our brain is strange, and when we eat, it feels like we are safe.
7. When offered to write with a new pen, 97% of people write their own name.
8. Eating an orange has been shown to reduce stress. That is why doctors recommend taking an orange before going to work.
9. 7 positive comments neutralize the effect of 1 negative comment.
10. If a girl likes you, she will always play with her hair when she talks to you.
11. If you are worried that something will happen, it is more likely to happen.
12. Friendships that develop between the ages of 16 and 18 are stronger and last longer.
13. The way a person treats a restaurant attendant reveals many traits of his character.
14. The average time a woman keeps a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
15. If you want to hit someone with rock, cloth, and scissors, ask them a random question and then quickly move on, which confuses their brain, and then choose scissors most of the time.
16. Look at your feet while you talk. If he hadn’t stood up to you, he might not have been interested in what you said.
17. When a person dies, his brain has seven minutes of activity left, during which he sees a series of dream memories.
18. People are attracted to people who are similar to themselves or their parents because people who are similar to family members are trustworthy, not sexually attractive.Read less