About this Notice
This Privacy and Cookie Notice provides information on how Nairatopic collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or mobile applications.
The Data We Collect About You?
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our services to you. We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you
To find out more:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Nairatopic like, Asking question, Answering question and commenting etc.
Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
- Recognizing and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for and engage properly.
- Identifying your preferences like asking new questions, answering question, making polls, sharing post etc.
- Sending you emails tailored to your interest of Topic.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, applications, and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.