Nairatopic | Sharing The World's Information Latest Questions
I’d think less of them as shallow individuals if they hadn’t answered to my message if it had come from someone I didn’t know or had barely interacted with. It implies that they merely wanted ...Read more
I’d think less of them as shallow individuals if they hadn’t answered to my message if it had come from someone I didn’t know or had barely interacted with. It implies that they merely wanted to add you in order to increase their friend count and perhaps gain an additional like on each profile photo. They would be in grave danger of losing friends. Who they are would not matter to me. Instead of hanging out with people who merely wanted to add you for popularity but would never care enough about you to reply to your message, I would rather handle things on my own or rely on people who will be there for me.
If I had enough significant encounters with that person, it would be difficult to unfriend them unless they did anything to demonstrate that they are an extremely cruel person. In this instance, I would refrain from emailing them and from like or commenting on their Facebook or Instagram postings. I’d cease supporting everything and anything related to them. If they are not going to give me the time of day to respond or provide a thoughtful response, I would not want to offer any help to that individual. So, once again, no more social media likes or comments. There will be no further communications, no matter what.
In essence, you should treat this type of individual as nothing more than a nobody. Don’t worry about them or consider them frequently. After that, stop giving them anything. no likes No comments. There are none. No consideration or concern for them.
I have one acquaintance, for instance, who is fond of me because of my job goals. However, it soon became apparent to me that he had no real interest in our friendship and rather wanted to profit off my prospective success. When I arranged hangouts, he always acted as like it was a hassle. He also does not maintain contact as frequently as he had promised. I thus chose to unfollow so that I wouldn’t have to offer him what he doesn’t already have.
We need to quit beating about the bush with sugar-coated explanations to explain why they don’t want to respond to you. They are not too busy to answer, in fact. They have seen the message and are aware that it is present. So, why haven’t they responded? It’s because they don’t believe you’re cool, worthy, or significant enough to warrant their attention.
That is correct. And if you’re a very cool and kind person in general, they must have used a faulty logic to believe differently. This makes them shallow, and as a result, you should avoid such people. If you are so unimportant or a loser in their view, then maybe you are not good enough to be on their friend list or “following” list. You should just unfriend or unfollow them, lol.Read less
1. One Day or Day One, you decide. 2. Maturity is when you treat your birthday as a normal day. 3. Dream until it’s your reality. 4. No response is a response and it’s a powerful one. 5. Sunsets ...Read more
1. One Day or Day One, you decide.
2. Maturity is when you treat your birthday as a normal day.
3. Dream until it’s your reality.
4. No response is a response and it’s a powerful one.
5. Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful.
6. Hope, but never expect. Look forward, but never wait.
7. It may be a bad day, but never bad life.
8. Don’t make permanent decisions on temporary emotions.
9. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
10. Enjoy little things. Little things make big things happenRead less
Did you 1) DO NOT use cups to drink when you’re out with friends. If you must, rinse it with water. 2) Don’t let the waiter open your drink. Open the drink yourself. Poison can be ...Read more
1) DO NOT use cups to drink when you’re out with friends. If you must, rinse it with water.
2) Don’t let the waiter open your drink. Open the drink yourself. Poison can be kept in long nails.
3. Finish your drink before you excuse yourself to go pee.
4. Throw remnants and buy a new drink.
Protect yourself. Trust no one. trust your friends that much?Read less
NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LIFE😭😭😭 1. He drops you off and drives back to his wife and kids. 2. He throws away used Condoms as he goes home. 3. He buys sweets to clean your fragrance no matter how ...Read more
NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LIFE😭😭😭
1. He drops you off and drives back to his wife and kids.
2. He throws away used Condoms as he goes home.
3. He buys sweets to clean your fragrance no matter how expensive it can be
4. He forgives himself for cheating as he is driving to the mother of his Children.
4 He first takes shower to remove your unwanted sweats.
5. He then convinces him self that he can’t leave his Wife and Children because of you.
6. He hugs her and ask his children about education.
7. He eats food cooked by his wife not two pieces of KFC he bought for you.
8. After eating he relax on the couch, and they both go to the bedroom.
9. They discuss about the future while she is lying on his chest.
10. Then they make love (Not sex which he had with you).
11. He doesn’t take bath after it because he is used to that Aroma of his Wife.
12. She continues lying on his chest while discussing their investment, policies and planning their Anniversary.
13. And you are alone struggling with sex because he just did a fast.
14. He gave you 100k and your Mother is boasting that she has a discplined daughter not knowing that you are slowly turning to the resting zone of a bored Husband of some one.
My sister it is not too late, know your values and have goals that Man will never take you anywhere. Find your own Man and God will surely bless you.Read less