Is it healthy for one to go through his/ her partners phone in a relationship
Is it healthy for one to go through his/ her partners phone in a relationshipRead less
Get Paid Asking And Answering Questions!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask a question.
You must login to add post.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Connecting those who have information with people who need it, to bring people with diverse viewpoints together so they can better understand each other, and enlighten everyone.
Wealth building is very important in helping us live a fulfilled life, but very few of us know how to go about it. I hope to see helpful answers on this post.
Wealth building is very important in helping us live a fulfilled life, but very few of us know how to go about it. I hope to see helpful answers on this post.Read less
If a company offers to pay you N6000 commission for bringing someone to buy their product worth N28000, will you be interested to take up the offer❓
If a company offers to pay you N6000 commission for bringing someone to buy their product worth N28000, will you be interested to take up the offer❓Read less
Even if the rest of the world does not recognize your achievements, I hope you will take a time to do so. Not everything will strike a chord with you, but please appreciate and never ...Read more
Even if the rest of the world does not recognize your achievements, I hope you will take a time to do so. Not everything will strike a chord with you, but please appreciate and never take those that do for granted.
1. I congratulate you on being someone that others look up to, whether it’s a younger sister, a junior coworker, or simply a friend. You should be proud of yourself if you’ve created yourself an upstanding individual by avoiding the trappings of your socioeconomic class and pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.
2. I am proud of you for standing up for what you believe in, even if it means risking being rejected, mistreated, or despised.
3. It’s no small effort that you’ve developed so many strong connections over the years while also becoming someone worthy of people’s trust.
4. I appreciate all of the times you took charge and addressed a situation because you were the only one with the emotional energy to do so.
5. I applaud all the times you bit your tongue and decided to soothe the individual who revealed their concerns with you instead of saying, “I told you so.”
6. Massive kudos for always attempting to keep healthy and fit in a little workout during the day, despite the fact that life and work constantly seem to get in the way.
7. Thank you for learning to listen without judging or correcting others, and for making it safe for people to speak freely with you.
8. I appreciate your courage in risking your heart to love again after being horribly hurt.
9. I applaud you for being the larger person and for having the maturity to forgive old grievances.
10. Finally, I applaud you for coming up imperfectly, awkwardly, and genuinely – never stop doing so because the world requires more of it.
If you’ve made it this far and feel any better, consider forwarding this to someone who needs to read it today.
Stay Safe and healthy!.Read less
The Akinwunmi Ambode Campaign Organization has announced that mechanisms have been put in place to oppose Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the Lagos APC governorship ticket. Sanwo-Olu is expected to leave office in 2023, according to the ...Read more
The Akinwunmi Ambode Campaign Organization has announced that mechanisms have been put in place to oppose Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the Lagos APC governorship ticket.
Sanwo-Olu is expected to leave office in 2023, according to the organization.
This comes less than a week after the Governor’s Advisory Council purportedly approved Sanwo-Olu for a second term.
GAC’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu, according to the former governor’s group head, is not representative of Lagos APC members.
“GAC does not have such authority.” Ambode performed admirably. Next Monday, AMCO candidates will choose their nomination forms. He stated, “We want to be the catalyst for change in Lagos.”
Despite their support for Ambode, he believes he will not be chosen as the group’s nominee.
“Ambode is very interested in what happens in Lagos in 2023,” Oluwo said, adding that his involvement “aligns with the people’s expectations.” We will guide individuals to their goals.”
“Ambode might have been silent for over four years, but he is extremely efficient in organizing AMCO and his followers,” Oluwo said of how Ambode will remove Sanwo-Olu. The outcome will be known very shortly.
“To fight for your place in your state, you don’t need a federal appointment.” All you need is the proper approach and financing. AMCO isn’t lacking in that department. AMCO is a key faction inside the APC; we will run in the election and, by God’s help, win.
“We’re returning in 2019 to make the changes we wanted.” The nomination forms have been collected by our team. Making a big deal about the forms you’ve gathered adds no value to your form. The governorship application will be collected next week.”
“Today, a faction is pressuring the party to nominate candidates. That isn’t what internal democracy is all about. We should reach an agreement. 100% of the party’s positions have been given to a single faction, which is unsustainable. That is still up for debate.”
“We don’t annoint,” Ambode joked when asked if he will take the governorship form and oppose Sanwo-Olu. Within AMCO, we practice internal democracy. At every stage of the election, we are involved. The group will choose its candidate, who will then run for office in the primary. “Anyone might be the perpetrator.”
“We have the framework,” Oluwo responded when asked how AMCO will oust GAC’s nominee. Those are our folks who live in those structures. Our attitude does not resemble that of a godfather. We are returning power to the people, particularly the youth. Our ideology and course of action are unmistakable.
“We have decided not to join the PDP. We are a part of the APC. Our goal is to compete in the party’s primary and win the governorship and other positions. The APC will win Lagos, and the APC of Ambode campaign organization will be in charge.”Read less